I was just browsing through my mum's cook book and found this recipe which I always wanted to try cooking. By the way, I wanted to find this dish for ages cuz I had it once in some restaurant and it was SOOO FRIGGIN GOOD! But sad to say the restaurant shifted to somewhere else so, till now I still haven't get a chance to find a restaurant which cooks this kinda dish...
And coincidently my mum had some ribs in the fridge. PUUURRRFFFEECCTTT!!! After my breakfast, came back and straight away marinade the ribs. My bf came after he had his interview and accompanied him for breakfast and later went to Tesco. Grabbed those ingredients for my HOMEMADE ICE-CREAM and my mum's Tefal pan which is SUPER DUPER CHEAP!!! Plus, it was the limited version with floral design at the back of the pan!!!
Came back and immediately started my ICE CREAM and it turned out to be as SMOOTH AS SILK!! (Ok, Honestly, I do think it's a bit like New Zealand Natural... LOL)
ALL THANKS TO MY BABY WHO HELPED ME BIG TIME WITH MY ICE CREAM AND RIBS!!! MUAX MUAX!!
ALL THANKS TO MY BABY WHO HELPED ME BIG TIME WITH MY ICE CREAM AND RIBS!!! MUAX MUAX!!
No comments:
Post a Comment