Yes, I am having mix feelings.
Have you ever feel that you are torn in between something which you wanted and when you got it, you don't feel like having??
I'm facing that right now.. for a few days already.
I'm facing that right now.. for a few days already.
I don't even feel like talking to anyone now about my problems and I just want to keep everything to myself. End of story. I wanted to go away from the Ipoh branch and work in KL. Now that I got transferred to the HQ in KL, I kinda feel funny. Like something is not right.
I should be happy because days are getting nearer and soon I will be leaving to KL to start to work. But after I got to know of some major crisis, I don't want to go to KL and just leave my parents, my family here alone. I do know my responsibility as the eldest child in the family and that I have to take care of the funds for the family because I am already working. One part of me is saying that I need to stay here and share the problem with my family. But the other part of me is telling me to work much harder in KL so that I can have a chance to be promoted or something like that and earn MORE and that would definitely help my family to overcome this problem that we are facing now.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...

Someone need to boost me up...please...
No comments:
Post a Comment