*Akhem, clears throat..*"According to the BBC's Robin Brant in Kuala Lumpur, this is the first time
in Malaysia's history that police have intervened in parliamentary
proceedings. "
YES!
IT MADE IT'S WAY RIGHT TO THE FRONT PAGE OF BBC WORLD WEBSITE!!
HOW COOL IS THAT??!!
It's SUCH a SHAME for me to be a "PERAKIAN".
Seriously, everyone knows that the PARLIAMENT is at its HIGHEST.
No one can intervene the Parliament. But this time, it's SO TOTALLY DIFFERENT because of a very smart speaker who gave the "permission" to let in the police. Hmmmmm.....
To those who don't know what is really happening to Malaysians nowadays, let me tell you.
Bloggers can't write what they want now.
NO FREEDOM. NO NOTHING.
And I'm telling you that is SAD!
REAL SAD!
If there's ANYTHING WRONG, you'll be JAILED!
HAHA! That's funny and I KNOW!
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!
HAHA! That's funny and I KNOW!
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment