It's NOT another ORDINARY DAY today...
It only comes ONCE in a lifetime!
IT'S 09-09-09 TODAY!!!
OF CUZ I need to blog something eventhough there is nothing much to be blogged. Just to get the 9th September, 2009 stated here! haha!
And I just realised that this was my 99th post!
WOOHOO!! what a coincident!!
I still remember very clearly on the 08-08-08 last year, it was the Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony at 8pm and I was watching with my grandparents in the living room while my sis is dying my hair. Hah! What a day right? I also remembered when they sang the China's National Anthem, my grandpa sang along and he was overwhelmed till tears of joy came out. (because he was from China).
But as for today, 09-09-09, I have cooked my favourite food, CARBONARA and will be having it with Sheldy boy later during lunch. CAN'T WAIT TO DIG IN!!! What I also plan to do this weekend is to cook my favourite soup a.k.a my signature soup, the "WILD MUSHROOM SOUP"... *droooooollllllll*
It only comes ONCE in a lifetime!
IT'S 09-09-09 TODAY!!!
OF CUZ I need to blog something eventhough there is nothing much to be blogged. Just to get the 9th September, 2009 stated here! haha!
And I just realised that this was my 99th post!
WOOHOO!! what a coincident!!
I still remember very clearly on the 08-08-08 last year, it was the Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony at 8pm and I was watching with my grandparents in the living room while my sis is dying my hair. Hah! What a day right? I also remembered when they sang the China's National Anthem, my grandpa sang along and he was overwhelmed till tears of joy came out. (because he was from China).
But as for today, 09-09-09, I have cooked my favourite food, CARBONARA and will be having it with Sheldy boy later during lunch. CAN'T WAIT TO DIG IN!!! What I also plan to do this weekend is to cook my favourite soup a.k.a my signature soup, the "WILD MUSHROOM SOUP"... *droooooollllllll*
15 more minutes to fetch my baby!!
and tomorrow will be our 3 years and 8 months anniversary!! YAY!!
P.S. Dolly, I want to meet up with you again!!
and tomorrow will be our 3 years and 8 months anniversary!! YAY!!
P.S. Dolly, I want to meet up with you again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment